You are here:

Islam/Troubled marriage


wakookhan wrote at 2013-08-26 19:53:35
Dear Miss B ,

Assalam o alaikum,

My answer will be extremely clear but at the same time extremely painfull.

A Muslim Lady can not marry a man who is non Muslim unless he embrace Islam before marriage.

A lady who marry a non Muslim Man, simply commit "ZINA" which can not be excused.

You are no more the wife in the light of Orders in Quran and hadith.

As far as kids are concerned , they are illegal but what to do .One cant kill them , They are given birth now . It will be better to leave the man immediately along with your kids , complete the western formalities ( simply non islamic). iN CHRISTIANITY YOU CAN DIVORCE YOUR SO CALLED HUSBAND ( NAOOZU BILLAH). If you want your kids to be grown as Muslims then pl leave the country you are in now and move back to Pakistan if it is your mother land. and ask Allah to excuse you and commit TOBA. May ALLAH bless you.


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Imam Habeeb


Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.


I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.



Past/Present Clients
Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.

©2017 All rights reserved.