Islam/Troubled marriage

wakookhan wrote at 2013-08-26 19:53:35
Dear Miss B ,

Assalam o alaikum,

My answer will be extremely clear but at the same time extremely painfull.

A Muslim Lady can not marry a man who is non Muslim unless he embrace Islam before marriage.

A lady who marry a non Muslim Man, simply commit "ZINA" which can not be excused.

You are no more the wife in the light of Orders in Quran and hadith.

As far as kids are concerned , they are illegal but what to do .One cant kill them , They are given birth now . It will be better to leave the man immediately along with your kids , complete the western formalities ( simply non islamic). iN CHRISTIANITY YOU CAN DIVORCE YOUR SO CALLED HUSBAND ( NAOOZU BILLAH). If you want your kids to be grown as Muslims then pl leave the country you are in now and move back to Pakistan if it is your mother land. and ask Allah to excuse you and commit TOBA. May ALLAH bless you.

Islam

Imam Habeeb