Islam/If father is selfish

My father came USA to visit us in 2010 for 3 months we took care of him my husband drove to different cities to show him and all in every way what ever he was asking halal we were doing.  My dad is diabetic , he has high blood pressure , osteo proces, and some other things too...but he was eating everything that he shouldn't be me and my husband tried to stop him but he was not listening he was 76 years old and one day his blood pressure got shoot up like 100something then finally he listened what to eat but by then my husband asked him to shorten the visit and go back to pakistan Bcoz we didn't have his insurance , and after sometime he said ok and then he left when he went back after few months he asked me if he can sell his house and permanatly live with us then I said that wont be nice as my husband is not our relative and he wouldn't give permission for it forgot to mention he got his green card when he was here as my husband sponsored him . Long story short , we had a baby this year in April 3rd baby Mashallah so this year he wanted to come again so I asked him not to for this year as I cannot handle Bcoz of new baby it's hard work so he got upset and started telling people about negative things and arguments and lill fights me and my husband had when he was visiting us and saying weird things about our new born too when I talked him about it he got very angry and was saying I didn't say that and all and even he disclosed things which he promised he won't say a word about it and now he is telling every body everything including what he promised he won't .... Now after confronting him he is very upset that he doesn't call me when I call just talks to the point and that's all now my question is what should I do in this situation he wants to come again his kidneys are not working 40% and in USA insurance issue which my husband will bring up when he is here I feel like sandwich between dad and husband if he is upset and he dies will I go to hell ? Please answer me I m so worried what should I do ? Jzk

Presently I am very busy with some activities after  etc and are not available to answer any questions Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

Islamic Scholar

BRIEF BIO Shaikh Shafayat was born, in Trinidad, West Indies, where he attended College etc.. Due to his multi-faith and cultural upbringing, he was awarded a scholarship to become a Christian Minister. In 1975 he went to India to study Islam and became the first student from the Caribbean and North America to have enrolled in Darul Uloom Deoband, which is the largest and oldest Islamic Institute in India. In addition to graduating as a Qaari and Islamic Scholar, he also did a course in Journalism and established the Al Hikmat Muslim Magazine, plus he produced many television and radio programs in Trinidad and Florida USA. In 1983 he founded the National Muslim Sports League of Trinidad and Tobago, which established the Islamic Home for Children. He is the Founder/Principal of Darul Uloom Institute in Pembroke Pines Florida and the first Muslim to become President of the Interfaith Council of South Florida in the year 2002. He organized and conducted many Christian / Muslim / Jewish Dialogues in Churches, Synagogues and Islamic Centers in the U.S.A.. Shaikh Shafayat was the first Muslim to represent Islam at a Florida State Faith Summit, held at the Capitol Building with Gov. Jeb Bush in the year 2000. He is a recipient of the Silver Medallion Award from NCCJ (a national interfaith organization) and a recipient of the Peacemaker Award from St. Thomas University in Miami. For many years he lectured on Islam and terrorism to Pembroke Pines Police of South Florida and other Law Enforcement Officers. He lectures throughout the U.S.A. and worldwide on Islam, Interfaith Issues and Cultural Diversity.