The Prophet said, "The worst among women are those who freely leave their homes without hijab. They are hypocrites and few of those will enter paradise." (Sunan Baihaqi)

can you tell me this hadith is sahih or not and can you give me this hadith number?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

I am sorry but i have not read this hadith so far to the best of my knowledge.

A close hadith reads below which i have found only in Sunan Abu Dawud.

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 0641.
Narated By 'Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin : The Prophet (pbuh) said: Allah does not accept the prayer of a woman who has reached puberty unless she wears a veil.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.