Islam/Hijab

Question
The Prophet said, "The worst among women are those who freely leave their homes without hijab. They are hypocrites and few of those will enter paradise." (Sunan Baihaqi)

can you tell me this hadith is sahih or not and can you give me this hadith number?

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with a 'Salaam'as and when we come across.

Well, am a follower of Koran and only Koran and in the Koran the Almighty did not mention about
Hijab, which has been a cultural and traditional custom in the Arab world and Asia even before
Islam was reborn through our Prophet.

For fast questioning and recieving answers, my number +919849026154 can be added on the 'We
chat', 'Whatssap' or Viber'.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed