Islam/holy books.

I want to know about other holy books. Tourat, zaboor, and injeel.
Quraan is the complete book but other books are also from God. The messages in all books must be same to believe in Allah,His apostles, angles and resurrection. Than why the religions are not same? The other messengers ( whom the books were given ) was not called Muslims?
After holy Quraan, what our Lord says about other books?
We should respect those books too. But others who are followers of certain book like Quraan for us. How Allah will reward them.  And is there mention of our holy prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h in other books?
And is there way of praying mentioned in those books as poeple use to pray to follow their religion? And Allah n our prophet says that follow only Quraan than what Allah says about previous holy books. Are they forbidden after Quraan? And which languages actually belongs to other books? What is Allah's actual name written in those books?
I am sorry if the questions are awkward.  But I need to get to know about all books of God.
May Allah forgive me if there is anything wrong in my mind.
Please help me to answer my questions.
Kind regards

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Due to limitations of time i will answer few questions only. The rest you can re-ask please.

Allah has sent many messengers in this world. You can read about some of them in the following website.

All the books which came before quran - either got distorted or corrupted or simply vanished.
The religion was one - Islam.

Further Allah sent us the final book - The Quran which will be always in its original form so that mankind can benefit from it till the end of the world.

However except Prophet Mohammed all the messengers that came before him were meant for their own community - not for the entire world population.

WE have to respect the previous books of God. But unfortunately none are present in their original form.

Allah says in the Quran

[Quran 2:285] The Apostle believe in what has been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believe in Allah/God, His angels, His books, and His apostles. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His apostles." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) your forgiveness, our Lord, and to you is the end of all journeys."

[Quran 2:62] Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah/God and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.