Islam/Husbands rights

Question
Asalam wa alaikum,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer my question as I am finding it distressing to worry about. Islamically, does a wife have to reveal herself fully naked to her husband if he wants her too. What if the wife kindly and gently refuses as it makes her too embarrassed and uncomfortable, and she feels miserable in that state during intimate acts, to the point it stops her enjoyment altogether and prevents her from relaxing completely (which is 100% not a problem otherwise). Is it wrong to request her husband never see her fully nude especially when she fulfills his desires in every other way and there are no problems at all in this department.

Should the husband be understanding about her personal feelings or does he have the right to kindly push for this naked situation she finds intimidating? I hate to be in the nude even though I know there is nothing wrong in it at all. I wish I could be different but it is the way I was created and I cannot get used to it. Though I do not wish to be selfish I also do not want to be coerced into feeling vulnerable and upset like this when it is against my nature.

There are no other issues in regards to intimacy and there is much love and respect and closeness apart from this issue. Its just the idea of being looked at in the light makes me feel awful and actually makes me want to cry. I know people will assume I am insecure with some issues and should feel comfortable with my husband, but I am not insecure, and I am totally comfortable. I am very happy with my body and everything else and have no sexual issues or otherwise. It is just the way I am as an individual.

Please tell me does a husband reserve the right to insist for this.

thank you so much.

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam !

Well, the husband doesnt have a right to force upon soemthing which you are not comfortable
with, but try to look from his point of view.

You are denying him his pleasure of looking at you without cloths while making love and it may
remain as a desire to see a naked woman that may result/force him to stray (may the Almighty
Allah forbid).

If you read in the Koran, Adam and Eve were naked & their shame was exposed when they ate from
the forbidden tree and coverd themselves with leaves as they felt ashamed to be seen naked by
the Almighty Allah who is the creator of both and the mankind.

What am trying to impress upon you is that you should cooperate with him gradually & explain
that by undressing you without cajoling and petting, he is not only denying himslef to see you
naked but also making you frigid denying your pleasures that affects his pleasures ultimately.
Ask him to go slow & steady and Inshallah, you will get used to it soon.

For fast questioning and recieving answers, my number +919849026154 can be added on the 'We
chat', 'Whatssap' or Viber'.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed