Islam/Islamic contradictions.

I am a supposedly a muslim but I am really confused and I have a lot of questions. So I wanted to ask you How is islam a benefit to all of mankind?

Evidence 1 :

Then is one to whom the evil of his deed has been made attractive so he considers it good [like one rightly guided]? For indeed, Allah sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. So do not let yourself perish over them in regret. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of what they do. (35:8)

Evidence 2:

Have they not traveled through the earth and observed how was the end of those before them? They were greater than them in power, and they plowed the earth and built it up more than they have built it up, and their messengers came to them with clear evidences. And Allah would not ever have wronged them, but they were wronging themselves.(30:9)

Can you explain this contradiction ?

Secondly if Muslims are supposed to worship god then why are people worshipping scholars and religious people and believing their words when it contradicts the Quran when they are human just like us and these religious people think they are free from sins, they are descendants of the prophet and that makes them better than the rest of humanity. The way they judge people and say that non believers are going to hell without knowing what other (non Muslims)have been through or what makes them the way they are. Why are they are enemies if god created them ?

I have been through a lot abused by my parents in the name of Islam and I find it hard to believe in god and I admit I don't pray and in Islam I am automatically a non believer. How is that fair? I didn't ask to suffer, I need time to think things through. Am I going to hell for the suffering and situation that GOD put me in for 18 years? Why is GOD testing us and pushing us for suffering? Do I  owe my parents anything ( in the quran it says an eye for an eye) that means I can abuse my parents?

Than you get Muslims in the west that say they are Muslims and they wear western clothes and call them selves "Modern Muslims" - is that even possible. They go to mixed school, live and work in a mixed environment. They wear makeup and high heels and English clothes and a scarf. Are they really Muslims?

Then they are non Muslims who converted and they think they are better than a Muslim person born into a Muslim family who don't wear Islamic scarf or clothing by saying things " You have been a Muslim all your life and you don't practice it and I am a convert and I practice it" - is that allowed ?

The other things that makes me really angry is that you are allowed slaves, you can have sex with female slaves. Muslims think they are better than non Muslims who go out and have sex with women or use them ? I know that if there is a war between non Muslims then this situation applies. How can the prophet claim people as his property ( if god created every single human being and if we are equal to one another) why is a slave a possession?  

O Prophet (Muhammad )! Verily, We have made lawful to you your wives, to whom you have paid their Mahr (bridal money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage), and those (captives or slaves) whom your right hand possesses - whom Allah has given to you, and the daughters of your 'Amm (paternal uncles) and the daughters of your 'Ammah (paternal aunts) and the daughters of your Khal (maternal uncles) and the daughters of your Khalah (maternal aunts) who migrated (from Makkah) with you, and a believing woman if she offers herself to the Prophet, and the Prophet wishes to marry her; a privilege for you only, not for the (rest of) the believers. Indeed We know what We have enjoined upon them about their wives and those (captives or slaves) whom their right hands possess, - in order that there should be no difficulty on you. And Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (33:50)

I am really confused and need help understanding these issues. and please give me reasonable answers.

Thank you

ANSWER: Wallaikum As Salaam!

Inshallah, I will definitely answer you and since it takes lot of time, can we agree to go step by step.

For your information there is no hijab concept or ordained in the Koran, this a tradition &
a cultural custom practised by Arabs and some Asian countries even before rebirth of Islam.

If some ignorant Muslims made it or propogate it as being Islmic injunction when it is not in
the Koran, then whom you will you blame, Koran or the ignornat people who have to answer on
the day of Judgement..

The above is a sample and you can either mail me as follow up your other questions or for a
faster response you can add my number +919849026154 on the 'We chat', 'Whatssap' or Viber'.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

can you just email me the answer - I don't have a 'whatssap' or 'viber'.

As Salaam Alaikum!

In order to clarify the doubts in your mind can we start on this note.

Koran commands all Muslims to wish each other with a salaam when ever we meet or write to each
other. I dont think there is any other better way/word to greet one another saying peace and
peace to you too in the present violent environment.

Coming to your question, how Koran is beneficial to mankind and applicable till the dooms day,
why dont you ask yourself if Koran is not benefiting the mankind and then read Koran in the
language you best understand to see the difference in your attitude & the way you look towards

Please note, all Muslims do not represent true Islam, if you want to know Islam read the Koran.

Now shoot 1 question at a time and I will try to answer through Koran if it applies to religion
or any basic priciples that Koran asks mankind to follow. If its outside the Koran too I will
try to answer with my experience and wisdom that the Almighty Allah bestowed upon me till now.

For faster response, please add my # +919849026154 to Viber or Wechat or Tango or Whatssap.

of Islam as per the Koran.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce