Islam/Marriage

Question
Salaams

I've been married for almost 11 yrs, of which the first 5 yrs I was studying part-time while working, Because of our Financial situation I lived by my parents place during this time, after a year or so I went aboard to study alone, with return trips every 3-4 mths every year for four years, during which my wife stayed with her parents, as she wasn't not comfortable with my parent.
Now that I've finish studies, and have to work two jobs with late hours, to payoff for a house I've bought, my wife is complaining every day, especially with our children. I can't understand how is it that when we're staying in a shared house everything was fine, now that we have our own, it seems as though I'm seeing my wife in a different light, she yells, she get angry very easily , she even storm /walk out off the house for a weekend without asking my permission, now we hardly talk, I have to hear her complain on most days, and only shows a good face when her relative comes over. This have been going on for some mths now. As the day goes by on most days I thinking about telling my wife to leave / but I know she doesn't have anywhere to go and what would be the outcome of the children if such happen. My love with this person is slowly fading away, I don't know what will happen when its all gone.
I tired speaking with her about it, but it always comes off wrong.

What can I do to help my marriage.

Answer
Peace to you!

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your troubles. Please consider the following:

-Your wife needs you, not just to bring in money but to be a husband to her and a father to her children.
-Try to get into a position where you need to work less (e.g. buy a cheaper house, lower standard of living, etc.)
-God hates divorce according to the Torah. It is never a good option.
-Last but not least, pray that God would help and reveal himself to you so that you can get to know him better.
Seek knowledge by studying the Torah Zabur and Injeel as well. I can sen you lesson one of an easy and free course to that end. Would you be interested?

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham