Islam/nail polish

is nail polish not allowed to put on? i heard in beginning times nail color with henna or arq was appreciated and allowed to put on nail but as time passed advanced day by day and new things created like nail colors for nails which aim is only to made them beautiful as henna and arq do. than why nail color is prohibited if its put on sacred and clean nails. and if we put it on after wadhu then why to take it off before second wadhu?
obviously 5 times a day no one would remove it and put on again and again. tell me if it is wrong anything in this.

this is the only hadith i have come across with regards to this topic.

nail polish

AbuDawud Book 028, Hadith Number 4154.
Chapter : Dye of women.

Narated By 'Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin : A woman made a sign from behind a curtain to indicate that she had a letter for the Apostle of Allah (pbuh). The Prophet (pbuh) closed his hand, saying: I do not know this is a man's or a woman's hand. She said: No, a woman. He said: If you were a woman, you would make a difference to your nails, meaning with henna.

Since during wudhu all the designated portions should be wet with water otherwise wudhu wont happen - therefore the waterproof nail-polish has to be removed.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.