Islam/Questions about Ramadan from a non Muslim

Question
Dear Brother

Here are some questions raised by a non Muslim friend and to give them an authenticated answer I need your help

1)Why do you need to look the moon to decide the end of Ramadan? The science is able to preview, for instance, the exact moment of the moon eclipse for the next 100 years. Why Muslims do not believe in science?

2)Why the end of Ramadan is not happening in the same calendar day all over the world?

3)Why, during the Ramadan, you must fast during the sunny time, but after the sunset you may eat a cow and a cheap if you feel like?

It would be great if I get an answer from you so that we can guide our non muslim friends

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB
Presently I am very busy with some activities after  etc and are not available to answer any questions Inshaa Allaah - I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar