Islam/Regarding jakat/fitra/sallat !

Question
sir ,

I have the below questions to you :

1) why and when we pray our salaat in silence during JOHR and ASR Salaat ?

2) Can I distribute my jakkat during whole year ? what is the recommendation in Islam ?

3) This question is related with FITRA (which is fixed for only ramadan Month) .
If I give the money instead of foods as my FITRA before EID-UL-FITR Sallah , then is it halal/valid in islam ? Which types of foods I need to give and  Which types of peoples are eligible for FITRA ?

What is the islamic recommendation regarding this issue ?

Answer
1. Its how the prophet prayed. Day salaat are all praid in silence.
2. During the Ramadan month - the sawaab of good deeds are multiplied. Therefore people prefer to give zakat during ramadan. However you are free to do so year round.
3. The amount of Zakat is the same for everyone regardless of their different income brackets. The minimum amount is one sa` (four double handfuls ) of food, grain or dried fruit for each member of the family. This calculation is based on Ibn 'Umar's report that the Prophet made Zakat al-Fitr compulsory.

[Quran 9:60] As-Sadaqat (Zakaat) are only for the Fuqara (poor), and Al-Masakin (the needy) and those employed to collect (the funds), and to attract the hearts of those who have been inclined (towards Islam), and to free the captives, and for those in debt, and for Allah's Cause (Jihaad etc), and for the wayfarer (a traveller who is cut off from everything), a duty imposed by Allah. And Allah is All-Knower, All-Wise.  

Islam

Ahmer