While I was 19 years of age. We had two child maids. My Parents were gone for Hajj and i was at home with my sister and those two maids. Both of them had habit of stealing and were slackers. I use to slap them on their faces and heads. At that time i never felt what i was doing . They had left our work since years. Now i feel, what i did was totally unforgivable and wrong.

I do not know will they forgive me or not. They were poor, though they were habitual thieves but were child aged. I misused my authority.

Please tell me what to do now?,,,,,,,,i want to seek forgiveness from them. so that God forgives me.

As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded to wish each other with a Salaam whenever we come across each
other in life.

Alhumudulillah, thank the Almighty Allah  this realization came to you so soon.

Well, there is a way that you can get over this guilt feeling.

Am sure you may be coming across many boys of those ages working to support their poor parents
& if you can afford to sponsor their education or help in whatever best way you can to support
them in their basic schooling which may save them from petty stealing/thieving or a miserable life

Also the world is very small and if you really want to, you can trace those boys even now and
help them in case they are still struggling to meet both ends meet.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce