Islam/Spiritual peace

I have commited a sin of zina with my friends brother but when I got pregnant he left me alone in problem and not even tried to talk to me. Everytime when my sister was calling him he was telling that he will talk about marriage at his home but he did nothing. When my family got sure that he is fraud, they married me to a Hafiz who is my relative. But my chachi told about by past to my in-laws during my marriage itself but they did nothing but now after 2 years and i lost my child husband left me alone.

Sorry to hear. You have cried enough for tauba and you have done your penance. Move on you do not need to feel guilty. He has passed on and you have to marry and move on. Allah is most kind and understanding. Don't mind the narrow minded people of this world. You are a good person and Allah is the judge.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.