Islam/Urine

Question
QUESTION: Dear brother sometime while sleeping i wet myslef. Yesterday i wet myself again. When i woke up i saw my tourser wet. But my shalwar was dry. I came and check my bedsheet and i found it dry and i check the blanket which was dry as well should i wash them even thiugh i can't see wetness. I doubt that wetness might have became dry.

ANSWER: if you are doubt wash it please.
or take help from someone in your family.
regards
ahmer

QUESTION: Dear brother if someone stay in state of junab for whilr day in Ramadan is his fast valid.

ANSWER: YES FAST WILL BE VALID

Bukhari Volumn 003, Book 031, Hadith Number 153.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Abu Bakr bin 'Abdur-Rahman : My father and I went to 'Aisha and she said, "I testify that Allah's Apostle at times used to get up in the morning in a state of Janaba from sexual intercourse, not from a wet dream and then he would fast that day." Then he went to Um Salama and she also narrated a similar thing.

QUESTION: Dear brother as i have ask you that wether drynurine transfer when it come into contact with semen i had dry urine on cloth and when i had a wet dream i woke up and check the bed sheet and blanket but didnt see any wetness should i wash. I doubt that it might have becamr dry or i didnt check properly.

Also how about thr cloth which might have semen and i have not washed if i have to wear it now should i wash them. I font know which cloth have semen cos most of the time my underware have urine.

Also brother i heard that if urinr or less than corcle then inside of the palm than if you dont wash it eint be consider najis. If thst is the case then i am fine. But before i heard thst it is one dhirm which is loke fifty pence here in england.

May Allah reward you, for your good work.!

Answer
Bukhari Volumn 001, Book 004, Hadith Number 232.
Narated By 'Amr bin Maimun : I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking about the clothes soiled with semen. He said that 'Aisha had said, "I used to wash it off the clothes of Allah's Apostle and he would go for the prayers while water spots were still visible on them.

same pls do with urine.

Islam

Ahmer