Islam/water permeable nail polish

assalamu alaikum
There is a water permeable nail polish. The brand is called tuesday in love. The water permeability test shows water passing through when tested on tissue paper. There has been another company called Inglot which claimed to be permeable but with testing became evident that this claim was false. However this new product lives upto the claim.

Could you please clarify to women if it is indeed permissable to wear the tuesday in love water permeable nail polish whilst performing wudu (abulation)? Will the wudu be valid?
Jazaak Allah

Wallaikum As Salaam!

Well, Jennifer, nothing is more important than a 2 minute salat during the ordained time. And
this nail polish being water permeable cannot satisfy a true believer of Islam as many claim a
lot but the fact many a time different.

And without a full proof evidence, I cannot clarify on this as I will be accountable on the
day of Judgement

For fast questioning and recieving answers, my number +919849026154 can be added on the 'We
chat', 'Whatssap' or Viber'.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce