Islam/Age difference in marriage

Question
assalam alaikum
I am an engineer working in a company and I am 25 years old. I have just started my carrier 2 years back, my parents are planning for my marriage , but I don't want to marry for another like 4 years ,

My question is. the girl whom they are proposing to marry me is my father's sister daughter and she is only 13 years old now ,which means age difference between us wiil be 13years  and they are telling that to marry her when she will be 15 and also their family is poor . I don't know what to say I am totally confused pls help me out here . (pls dua for me )

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

I think you should ask an Islamic Scholar or family member whom your family respect - to speak to your parents and convince them not to force you to marry someone you  are not happy with Inshaa Allaah Aameen

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar