Islam/Amal w Ain - Evil Eye, Curse or Hex?

Salam Alaikum Ahmer,

I think I might have a curse on me or maybe a lot of evil eye?

There is this scary boy with me in university and he is a psychopath. He is trying to force me to be in a relationship with him, and I don't even know him or even like him.

A week ago we had a big fight because he was scaring me a lot. He got very angry, and I remember feeling terrified. He told me he would make a lot of problems for me, and other such threats.

My friend, who was present at the fight, told me to ignore him and it was just an empty threat.

But something started to happen to me. At first I just felt very depressed and upset and scared, usually to leave for university or the house sometimes, because I was scared I might see him. Then I sort of got over it a little bit, telling myself who cares if he sees me somewhere and tries to do something - God can protect me and He will.

But then a few days back I noticed my hair had become considerably thin. It was falling a lot, and my eye-lashes too.

Now I don't know if this is curse or hex related, or just wes-was elkhanas and therefore psychologically related?

I haven't told my mom or my dad about the boy because there will be nothing they can do (especially since he comes from an important family) and I feel like they will blame me in a way.

However, I did tell my mom I'm worried I might have the evil eye on me or if I could be cursed (but when I said cursed she started asking too many questions that made me feel scared).

I'm afraid if we go to the Sheikh would he reveal those details in front of my mother? I don't want her to know. Would the sheikh be able to know who cursed me or put their on me?

Or could it not be that?

We were on holiday, coming back to Bahrain on the 5th of this month. We were in Bangkok for two weeks there. Their water is very pure and fresh, not like the water here. We could shower every day there, and we didn't need to use things like shampoos or soaps often. After coming back my mom and my sister both said their hair was falling a lot, but I don't know if it's as much as mine because mashallah I used to have very thick hair and it's also my eye-lashes that are slowly falling.

When we were in bangkok people always saw my hair and kept telling me things like it's so beautiful and pretty. I would always read the mowawedhat on myself, before we go out, while we go out (especially after comments like this) and at night as well. Could it be a'ain from them?

Elhamdulalah I pray on time as much as I can, and I strive to be as close to my faith as possible. Shouldn't I be safe or protected from these things? Or wouldn't my prayer and other actions help break those things?

I'm very scared and I don't know who to talk to or what to do.

My questions are:

1) If I go to a Sheikh will he reveal all details of my personal life? I don't want my mom to know about that psychopath boy because I don't want my parents to have any shaak in me, even if I have nothing to do with the matter (But you know how parents can think and worry.)
b) If the Sheikh can do that, could I tell him not to reveal personal details about my life in front of my mother?

2) How can I tell if this is aain or amal or wes-was elkhanas & psychological or if this might just be something normal and genetic? Today I will be going for a blood test to see if it might be some new development in my body, and Inshallah it is not ain or any of those things and therefore it's something I can cure.

3) As I pray often, always read the mowawedhat, and I really do feel and believe that God protects me always, then wouldn't I be safe from these magical things because of that?
b) If not, what can I do to help break or prevent that? Inshallah when I finish my period I'll go swim in the sea and read the mowawedhat on myself as I rub my body in the salt water. I also have started (Since yesterday) to play suraat al-baqara and really try to listen to the Sheikh as he recites the verses (I feel relaxed and safe, though Inshallah that is more spiritual and psycological and not a sign that I'm breaking the curse).

Thank you so much Ahmer.

I hope you can help me or refer me to someone I can speak to on these matters.

I feel very scared and I'd like some information to clarify things, and stop myself from worrying so much.

Shokran - peace and blessings on to you

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister Noura,

Relaxxxxxxx !!
Its completely phsychological.
There is no sign of magic or others !
In case you are too much surrounded by these you may conversate with me live in whatsapp.

However you can follow the below

I just want to ask if what your earnings are halaal or not. Many a times its the wealth we eat is responsible for the miseries in life.

[Quran Surah Isra 17:82] And We send down of the Quran that which is a cure and a mercy to the believers, and it increases the wrongdoers in nothing but loss.

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 061, Hadith Number 535.
Narated By 'Aisha : Whenever Allah's Apostle became sick, he would recite Mu'awwidhat (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas) and then blow his breath over his body. When he became seriously ill, I used to recite (these two Suras) and rub his hands over his body hoping for its blessings.

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 061, Hadith Number 530.
Narated By Abu Mas'ud : The Prophet said, "If somebody recited the last two Verses of Surat Al-Baqara at night, that will be sufficient for him."

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 061, Hadith Number 529.
Narated By Abu Said Al-Khudri : While we were on one of our journeys, we dismounted at a place where a slave girl came and said, "The chief of this tribe has been stung by a scorpion and our men are not present; is there anybody among you who can treat him (by reciting something)?" Then one of our men went along with her though we did not think that he knew any such treatment. But he treated the chief by reciting something, and the sick man recovered whereupon he gave him thirty sheep and gave us milk to drink (as a reward). When he returned, we asked our friend, "Did you know how to treat with the recitation of something?" He said, "No, but I treated him only with the recitation of the Mother of the Book (i.e., Al-Fatiha)." We said, "Do not say anything (about it) till we reach or ask the Prophet so when we reached Medina, we mentioned that to the Prophet (in order to know whether the sheep which we had taken were lawful to take or not). The Prophet said, "How did he come to know that it (Al-Fatiha) could be used for treatment? Distribute your reward and assign for me one share thereof as well."

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 060, Hadith Number 163.
Narated By Said Ibn Zaid : The Prophet said, "Al-Kam'a is like the Mann (sweet resin or gum) (in that it grows naturally without human care) and its water is a cure for the eye diseases."

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 591.
Narated By Khalid bin Sad : We went out and Ghalib bin Abjar was accompanying us. He fell ill on the way and when we arrived at Medina he was still sick. Ibn Abi 'Atiq came to visit him and said to us, "Treat him with black cumin. Take five or seven seeds and crush them (mix the powder with oil) and drop the resulting mixture into both nostrils, for 'Aisha has narrated to me that she heard the Prophet saying, 'This black cumin is healing for all diseases except As-Sam. 'Aisha said, 'What is As-Sam?' He said, 'Death."

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 587.
Narated By Jabir bin Abdullah : I heard the Prophet saying, "If there is any healing in your medicines, then it is in cupping, a gulp of honey or branding with fire (cauterisation) that suits the ailment, but I don't like to be (cauterised) branded with fire."

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 609.
Narated By Said bin Zaid : I heard the Prophet saying, "Truffles are like Manna (i.e. they grow naturally without man's care) and their water heals eye diseases."

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 634.
Narated By 'Aisha : The Prophet ordered me or somebody else to do Ruqya (if there was danger) from an evil eye.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 635.
Narated By Um Salama : That the Prophet saw in her house a girl whose face had a black spot. He said. "She is under the effect of an evil eye; so treat her with a Ruqya."

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 636.
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "The effect of an evil

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 639.
Narated By 'Aisha : The Prophet used to treat some of his wives by passing his right hand over the place of ailment and used to say, "O Allah, the Lord of the people! Remove the trouble and heal the patient, for You are the Healer. No healing is of any avail but Yours; healing that will leave behind no ailment."eye is a fact." And he prohibited tattooing.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 637.
Narated By Al-Aswad : I asked 'Aisha about treating poisonous stings (a snake-bite or a scorpion sting) with a Ruqya. She said, "The Prophet allowed the treatment of poisonous sting with Ruqya."

Muslim Book 004, Hadith Number 1707.
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not make your houses as graveyards. Satan runs away from the house in which Surah Baqara is recited.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 490.
Narated By 'Aisha : Magic was worked on the Prophet so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period and then said, "I feel that Allah has inspired me as how to cure myself. Two persons came to me (in my dream) and sat, one by my head and the other by my feet. One of them asked the other, "What is the ailment of this man?" The other replied, 'He has been bewitched" The first asked, 'Who has bewitched him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Al-A'sam.' The first one asked, 'What material has he used?' The other replied, 'A comb, the hair gathered on it, and the outer skin of the pollen of the male date-palm.' The first asked, 'Where is that?' The other replied, 'It is in the well of Dharwan.' " So, the Prophet went out towards the well and then returned and said to me on his return, "Its date-palms (the date-palms near the well) are like the heads of the devils." I asked, "Did you take out those things with which the magic was worked?" He said, "No, for I have been cured by Allah and I am afraid that this action may spread evil amongst the people." Later on the well was filled up with earth.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 356.
Narated By Sad : Allah's Apostle said, "He who eats seven 'Ajwa dates every morning, will not be affected by poison or magic on the day he eats them."

Muslim Book 004, Hadith Number 1757.
Chapter : Excellence of the recitation of the Qur'an in prayer and that of its learning.

Abu Umama said he heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) say: Recite the Qur'an, for on the Day of Resurrection it will come as an intercessor for those who recite It. Recite the two bright ones, Al-Baqara and Surah Al-'Imran, for on the Day of Resurrection they will come as two clouds or two shades, or two flocks of birds in ranks, pleading for those who recite them. Recite Surah al-Baqara, for to take recourse to it is a blessing and to give it up is a cause of grief, and the magicians cannot confront it. (Mu'awiya said: It has been conveyoud to me that here Batala means magicians.)

Muslim Book 026, Hadith Number 5424.
Chapter : Medicine and spell.

'Aisha (the wife of Allah's Apostle) said: When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) fell ill. Gabriel used to recite these verses. "In the name of Allah. He may cure you from all kinds of illness and safeguard you from the evil of a jealous one when he feels jealous and from the evil influence of eyou."

Recite the 2 Quls and blow on yourself.

InshAllah a chaste person will be protected from magic. Allah is their to save us.

Quran [40:51] We will, without doubt, help Our Messengers and those who believe, (both) in this world's life and on the Day when the Witnesses will stand forth,

Quran [41:30] In the case of those who say, "Our Lord is Allah," and, further, stand straight and steadfast, the angels descend on them (from time to time): "Fear you not!" (they suggest), "Nor grieve! but receive the Glad Tidings of the Garden (of Bliss), that which you were promised!

Quran [41:31] "We are your protectors in this life and in the Hereafter: therein shall you have all that your souls shall desire; therein shall you have all that you ask for!

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.