Islam/Answer

Question
Assalamu allaikum hazrath,
i appreciated you a lot i have 1 younger brother and 2 younger sister, i just want to tell you about my family status we are very poor, from my childhood my grand mother took care of us she provided us every thing like a  father my grand mother had one girl child( that is my mother) my grand mother became handicaped after my mother born and my grand father passes away at the age of 21 yrs,    so my grand mother face huge obstacle and hardship after the death of my grand father at the age of 16 my grand mother became arabic teacher she provided education to my mother and  later marrage  also but unfortunately my father was very bad person after marrage he did not take any responsiblity of us. my mother was crying due to my father behavior so my grand mother provided us every thing we need with the help of her salary or beging from their students and she has a 45 year of teaching experience in quranic verses but unfortunately she passed away before 3months its a very painful moments for us after my grand mom death but my father is continuing the same habits like before not giving any single paisa to me iam a student of degree  in the morning and a tution teacher in the evening iam getting like 1800 pm, pls pray for our family members and dua of janna for my lovely grand  mother.
I just wanted to know if the father is fails to do his duties and responsibility towards his children and wife  what our quranic verses speaks about. Pls reply me and  Thank you soo much for asking our standard of living and pls pray for us.

Answer
Peace to you!

Thanks for your message. As clearly mentioned in my description, I am a follower of Jesus according to the Bible and my expertise is ONLY in answering questions Muslims have regarding Jesus, the Injeel, Zabur, Torah, how to get forgiveness, or the perspective of followers of Jesus on questions Muslims ask.

Regarding the latter: The Injeel says that he who does not look after his own family is worse than an unbeliever.

The reason for me being in the Islam section is that Muslims usually learn about Christianity from Muslims. That is bad academic scholarship and leads to great misunderstandings. If you have a question about an illness you go to a medical doctor not to someone who has a PhD in computing. Similarly, if you have a question about Christianity you must go to a follower of Jesus not to a Muslim. I am here to conveniently offer the removal of misunderstandings. Here is a brief summary of two of the most common ones that may have arisen due to an isolated minority cult that has never represented mainline Christian teachings:

“Jesus is the son of God.” The Bible does not teach that Jesus is the physical son of God. That would be blasphemy. The term, ‘Son’ is to be understood in a spiritual sense, like in, ‘a son of the road’ (=a frequent traveller who knows the roads inside out). For more details please visits Christian websites such as: http://www.christianityexplained.net/explainedto/muslims/12.html
“Christians believe in three gods and Mary is one of them.” The Bible does not teach such blasphemy. The correct teaching is that there is only one, unique God. For more details see: http://www.christianityexplained.net/explainedto/muslims/11.html

If you wish to learn more about the main message of the Holy Bible, I do offer an e-mail correspondence course on it. The first lesson explores what the Quran says about the Torah and Injeel and whether they are still reliable. Would you like to do this study?

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further help in any of the above.

Sincerely,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham