Islam/buying items

Question
sallam brother azam
hope you are well my brother

i had a question i wanted to clear you.

i work in a designer brand and i wanted to buy something from my discount, and then buy something from a diferent shop, and tell them they have sent the wrong item and say its an item from the brand i work in..

so essentially it will be a lie i guess, so that i can swap the items and get it at a lower price

its just going through my mind and i wanted your opinon

pls dont be offended

barakallahfeek

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

Am not offended but definitely the Almighty Allah will be angry for cheating the shop.

Have faith in the Almighty Allah to put your best efforts in working hard and Inshallah you
will be surprised to see in no time you will be buying the branded items at the tag price in
the shop with pride.

Just be patient and strenghthen your faith in the Almighty Allah to avoid walking in the foot
steps of the Satan.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed