Assalamu allaikum hazrath!

Iam going to college very far so i need some good ayaths to protect me from harmful dangers so i can recite them in bus in previos email i have saw some like rabbana i dont know that so pls send me the various ayaths start with rabbana and i want to know the meaning of salman ahmed

Rabbanaa atini fid dunya hasanataw wa fil akhirati hasanataw wa qinaa azabannar.
Oh Allah grant em good in this world and the Hereafter and save me from the Fire.

recite laa haula wa laa quwata illaa bllah. there is no power and no might except Allah.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.