Islam/Going grazy

"Hello sir i am asking a question which his made my son life misteablr.

Sir my son said that he was a unware of the rule of purity in islam and he live in that statr for about two three years. He think every things in out house are najis. He siad that he used to had urine on trouser and i made thing najis. Also when hr had urine on underware and then wet semen transfer to other objective he thought it was fine. Now he had touch many thing wet where he thinks are najis. He wore cloth during that time which some of it might not neen washed. There are blankey snd other staff. Remote contrlol all of them he consider najis becuase he touchef them and we have not washed. I wanted to tell him to consider every thing pak but i wanted to consult a knowledge person. What is your view."

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Please take him to a local doctor !

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.