Dear brother is there any hadith in shiha bukarhi or muslim which are weak. Or all hadith in two books are aunthetic.

Also when prophet muhammad(pbuh) went to mehra journey some prople say he soul went but other say his blessed body and soul both went. I belive that his body and soul but if i am worng i will correct my belive also if other wrong explain to them.

Also some muslim brother say that we should talk ot frink with ahmadiya. Is that true.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

Hadith are transmitted by people and was recorded 300 years later. Its not equal to quran - but its just an explanation of the quran.

Therefore read the quran and obey the quran and hadith should only be consulted where necessary otherwise it will give rise to confusing topics as you have pointed  and will give rise to deviations and divisions in the society.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.