Islam/marriage complication

Salamu Alaikum brother. My problem is regarding marriage. I have a serious psychological condition or inadequacy and a mental ilness. I think that if i marry i cannot provide for them, be able to let graduate from a fine university if i were the bread winner. Also, Allah forbid, i do not want my progeny if ever to be like me. This are the reasons why i do not want or feel like not marrying.. Would i then be committing a grave sin thereby if i do not marry since i have a mental illness? Would i then be out of the fold of islam and not be among the followers of the Prophet? would it rule me out any chances of entering Jannah? And i belief Allah is Most Loving and Merciful..

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

There is nothing wrong if you do not marry due to a medical reason. However you may consult with your family members who are close to you and who know you much better. If they suggest you can marry then you should proceed for it.

Allah recommends us to carry out our decisions by mutual consultation in order to bring out the best.

[Qurn 42:38] Those who hearken to their Lord, and establish regular Prayer; who (conduct) their affairs by mutual Consultation; who spend out of what We bestow on them for Sustenance;

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.