Islam/oath in islam

my question is regarding promises or oath taken on quran is tat a shirk if so fullfillment of such oath is valid?? please reply

The following hadith on oath. Taking oath of quran is not permitted as below.

Shahih Bukhari Vol 3, Book 48. Witnesses. Hadith 844.
Narrated By Abdullah : The Prophet said, "Whoever has to take an oath should swear by Allah or remain silent." (i.e. He should not swear by other than Allah.)

Shahih Bukhari Vol 5, Book 58. Merits Of The Helpers In Madinah (Ansaar). Hadith 177.
Narrated By 'Umar : The Prophet said, "If anybody has to take an oath, he should swear only by Allah." The people of Quraish used to swear by their fathers, but the Prophet said, "Do not swear by your fathers."

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.