Islam/Pain Help

Question
Hello Sir,
A few days ago something bad happened to me.I slipped and i had to apply a splint for too long.Im assuming its because of evil eye cause all our family members had a new incident each day. The problem is that after removing the splint i still have pain and i cant walk properly.SO im afraid the pain will remain this way and i wont be able to walk normally like i used to do.And thats not nice for a young person :/.If it is possible could you recommend me any Duas or Quran Verses against foot/leg pain and evil eye???
Thanks.
God bless you.

Answer
medicine/cure/shifa
-------------------

I just want to ask if what your earnings are halaal or not. Many a times its the wealth we eat is responsible for the miseries in life.

[Quran Surah Isra 17:82] And We send down of the Quran that which is a cure and a mercy to the believers, and it increases the wrongdoers in nothing but loss.

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 061, Hadith Number 535.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By 'Aisha : Whenever Allah's Apostle became sick, he would recite Mu'awwidhat (Surat Al-Falaq and Surat An-Nas) and then blow his breath over his body. When he became seriously ill, I used to recite (these two Suras) and rub his hands over his body hoping for its blessings.

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 061, Hadith Number 530.
Narated By Abu Mas'ud : The Prophet said, "If somebody recited the last two Verses of Surat Al-Baqara at night, that will be sufficient for him."

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 061, Hadith Number 529.
Narated By Abu Said Al-Khudri : While we were on one of our journeys, we dismounted at a place where a slave girl came and said, "The chief of this tribe has been stung by a scorpion and our men are not present; is there anybody among you who can treat him (by reciting something)?" Then one of our men went along with her though we did not think that he knew any such treatment. But he treated the chief by reciting something, and the sick man recovered whereupon he gave him thirty sheep and gave us milk to drink (as a reward). When he returned, we asked our friend, "Did you know how to treat with the recitation of something?" He said, "No, but I treated him only with the recitation of the Mother of the Book (i.e., Al-Fatiha)." We said, "Do not say anything (about it) till we reach or ask the Prophet so when we reached Medina, we mentioned that to the Prophet (in order to know whether the sheep which we had taken were lawful to take or not). The Prophet said, "How did he come to know that it (Al-Fatiha) could be used for treatment? Distribute your reward and assign for me one share thereof as well."

Bukhari Volumn 006, Book 060, Hadith Number 163.
Narated By Said Ibn Zaid : The Prophet said, "Al-Kam'a is like the Mann (sweet resin or gum) (in that it grows naturally without human care) and its water is a cure for the eye diseases."

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 591.
Narated By Khalid bin Sad : We went out and Ghalib bin Abjar was accompanying us. He fell ill on the way and when we arrived at Medina he was still sick. Ibn Abi 'Atiq came to visit him and said to us, "Treat him with black cumin. Take five or seven seeds and crush them (mix the powder with oil) and drop the resulting mixture into both nostrils, for 'Aisha has narrated to me that she heard the Prophet saying, 'This black cumin is healing for all diseases except As-Sam. 'Aisha said, 'What is As-Sam?' He said, 'Death."

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 587.
Narated By Jabir bin Abdullah : I heard the Prophet saying, "If there is any healing in your medicines, then it is in cupping, a gulp of honey or branding with fire (cauterisation) that suits the ailment, but I don't like to be (cauterised) branded with fire."

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 609.
Narated By Said bin Zaid : I heard the Prophet saying, "Truffles are like Manna (i.e. they grow naturally without man's care) and their water heals eye diseases."

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 634.
Narated By 'Aisha : The Prophet ordered me or somebody else to do Ruqya (if there was danger) from an evil eye.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 635.
Narated By Um Salama : That the Prophet saw in her house a girl whose face had a black spot. He said. "She is under the effect of an evil eye; so treat her with a Ruqya."

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 636.
Narated By Abu Huraira : The Prophet said, "The effect of an evil

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 639.
Narated By 'Aisha : The Prophet used to treat some of his wives by passing his right hand over the place of ailment and used to say, "O Allah, the Lord of the people! Remove the trouble and heal the patient, for You are the Healer. No healing is of any avail but Yours; healing that will leave behind no ailment."eye is a fact." And he prohibited tattooing.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 071, Hadith Number 637.
Narated By Al-Aswad : I asked 'Aisha about treating poisonous stings (a snake-bite or a scorpion sting) with a Ruqya. She said, "The Prophet allowed the treatment of poisonous sting with Ruqya."

Muslim Book 004, Hadith Number 1707.
------------------------------
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Do not make your houses as graveyards. Satan runs away from the house in which Surah Baqara is recited.

magic/spell
-----------

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 490.
Narated By 'Aisha : Magic was worked on the Prophet so that he began to fancy that he was doing a thing which he was not actually doing. One day he invoked (Allah) for a long period and then said, "I feel that Allah has inspired me as how to cure myself. Two persons came to me (in my dream) and sat, one by my head and the other by my feet. One of them asked the other, "What is the ailment of this man?" The other replied, 'He has been bewitched" The first asked, 'Who has bewitched him?' The other replied, 'Lubaid bin Al-A'sam.' The first one asked, 'What material has he used?' The other replied, 'A comb, the hair gathered on it, and the outer skin of the pollen of the male date-palm.' The first asked, 'Where is that?' The other replied, 'It is in the well of Dharwan.' " So, the Prophet went out towards the well and then returned and said to me on his return, "Its date-palms (the date-palms near the well) are like the heads of the devils." I asked, "Did you take out those things with which the magic was worked?" He said, "No, for I have been cured by Allah and I am afraid that this action may spread evil amongst the people." Later on the well was filled up with earth.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 065, Hadith Number 356.
Narated By Sad : Allah's Apostle said, "He who eats seven 'Ajwa dates every morning, will not be affected by poison or magic on the day he eats them."

Muslim Book 004, Hadith Number 1757.
------------------------------
Chapter : Excellence of the recitation of the Qur'an in prayer and that of its learning.

Abu Umama said he heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) say: Recite the Qur'an, for on the Day of Resurrection it will come as an intercessor for those who recite It. Recite the two bright ones, Al-Baqara and Surah Al-'Imran, for on the Day of Resurrection they will come as two clouds or two shades, or two flocks of birds in ranks, pleading for those who recite them. Recite Surah al-Baqara, for to take recourse to it is a blessing and to give it up is a cause of grief, and the magicians cannot confront it. (Mu'awiya said: It has been conveyoud to me that here Batala means magicians.)

Muslim Book 026, Hadith Number 5424.
------------------------------
Chapter : Medicine and spell.

'Aisha (the wife of Allah's Apostle) said: When Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) fell ill. Gabriel used to recite these verses. "In the name of Allah. He may cure you from all kinds of illness and safeguard you from the evil of a jealous one when he feels jealous and from the evil influence of eyou."

Recite the 2 Quls and blow on yourself.

InshAllah a chaste person will be protected from magic. Allah is their to save us.

Quran [40:51] We will, without doubt, help Our Messengers and those who believe, (both) in this world's life and on the Day when the Witnesses will stand forth,

Quran [41:30] In the case of those who say, "Our Lord is Allah," and, further, stand straight and steadfast, the angels descend on them (from time to time): "Fear you not!" (they suggest), "Nor grieve! but receive the Glad Tidings of the Garden (of Bliss), that which you were promised!

Quran [41:31] "We are your protectors in this life and in the Hereafter: therein shall you have all that your souls shall desire; therein shall you have all that you ask for!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

rg
Ahmer

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

hijab
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg3C1WpX3N8

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcl0ZAF6ZU

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOexGJC88U

love affairs & Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9xAj7Aeg-w

Riba
http://www.dailymotion.com/islamnatural

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Islam

Ahmer