Islam/Query

Question
Asslamualaikum, I have one doubt.. if a person is bearded and still he remain involved all vulger discussions & crap and due to this if other people says "look at him he's bearded and still talks rubbish.." so in the light of Islam what is more necessary.. to be bearded or be clean shaven but be controlled on statements...?? And one more thing is it a big sin (Gunaah) for a bearded person if a he's doing so rather than a clean shaven person..??

Regards
Saif

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

There is no where in the Koran where one is asked to sport a beard to be a good Muslim.
Whether bearded or not talking crap or back biting is a sin equally for both.

Please read Koran in the best language you understand to follow same in your life rather
than hearing from ignorant so called scholars.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed