Islam/Seprated with wife

Question
QUESTION: Sir i Was non Muslim And Got Married To A Muslim Girl After 2 years I Came To Know About Islam So Called My Father in-law And Requested him To Accept Us And Help Me To Bring Imaan in My Life They Said Ok I Went To Them And got Inverted To Islam And The Proper Nikha Was Done Now They Thrown Me Out Of Their House They Said Me To Bring Money From My Dads House The Both Nikha Copy Were Stolen From Me Now They Are Blackmailing Me That They Will File Kidnap And Rape Case On Me What Should I Do.....?

ANSWER: Answer:   ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

I think you should report your problem to the police before they blackmail you Inshaa Allaah Aameen

Please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATV.COM

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR DAWAH ACTIVITIES BY DONATING TO ALHIKMAT SERVICES INC. @ WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM INSHAA ALLAAH AAMEEN

SOME OF OUR Da’wah Activities are:
*Qur’aan Drive
*Printing of Islamic Publications  
*Al-Hikmat International Muslim Magazine
*Al-Hikmat TV 24/7 Online  
*Radio,TV Programs and Interfaith Activities
*Distribution of Qur’aan, Cd’s, Dvd’s, Pamphlets etc
*Feeding & Clothing the Poor Orphans & Needy
*Al-Hikmat TV 24/7 Online
Al-Hikmat has been serving the Muslim & Non-Muslim community for the past 30 years through the publishing and distribution of Islamic literature and Radio / TV programs plus Interfaith activities. To support our Da’wah activities, please contact Al-Hikmat Office.
INSHAA AAMEEN

QUESTION: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM sir Can I Take Any Muslim Group Help And What Are The Punishments For My Father In Law And Mother In Law In Akhirat They Seprated Us And I Was Beaten By My Father In Law

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Yes you could contact a local Islamic Scholar or representative who knows your In-laws well - so they could advise them to do what is right and not be unjust to you Inshaa Allaah Aameen.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATV.COM

SOME OF OUR Da’wah Activities are:
*Qur’aan Drive
*Printing of Islamic Publications  
*Al-Hikmat TV 24/7 Online  
*Al-Hikmat TV 24/7 Online
INSHAA AAMEEN

Islam

Islamic Scholar