Islam/assalamualakum

Question
QUESTION: In islam can you put your wife's breast on your chest and lying on top of me on the couch but we are not naked she unzips it and her Breast are out and on my bare chest because my shirt is off and we are watching tv while im touching with it and playing and kissing or are you allowed to put your hand through her clothes and kiss her and you both enjoy it but not sex and it's alone in the house

ANSWER: As salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded to wish each other with a salaam whenever we come across or write each other.

Well. I didn't not understand your question or your doubt. In Koran only 2 acts are prohibited. 1 is anal sex & other
is sex during menstruation.

As far your question goes you can enjoy sex with your spouse in all manners you both like without forcing upon
each other and anywhere inside the 4 walls and in privacy.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of Islaam as per the Koran
for rest of our life.

QUESTION: Can you put your penis in to your wife's bum and push it in or out? are you allowed put your hands through your.wife's clothes and touch her breast?

ANSWER: As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded to greet each other with a salaam whenever we come across or write
each other.

Am surprised that you didn't even bother to reciprocate to my Salaam when clearly told that in
the Koran we are commanded to greet each other with a Salaam.

Anal sex & sex during menstruation with the spouse is prohibited in the Koran and excepting these
, both spouses can enjoy rest of the sexual acts mutually agreed upon/accepted by each other w/o
any compulsion on any one inside the 4 walls and in privacy.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of
Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

QUESTION: In Islam when you put on the tv and you are sitting with your wife can I touch I put my hands under her bra and lightly scratch it thank you.

Answer
As salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to greet each other with a salaam whenever we come across or write to
each other.

Am surprised that you repeatedly not even bothering to reciprocate to my Salaam when clearly commanded in the Koran
to greet each other with a Salaam as Muslims.

Both of u can enjoy in whatever fashion you both like except what's prohibited in the Koran that I mentioned within 4 wall
and in privacy.

You can add my cell # +919849026154 in Viber or Tango or Whatsaap or We Chat or Line
for faster sending question and receiving answers.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed