Islam/is it a sin?

ASA I want to know the validity of marriage if the husband and wife didn't have intercourse for 2 years. The husband is unable to do it with his wife.husband is having some psychological issues They both consulted doctor and medicine were given still husband don't show much interest he don't take medicine. the wife on the other hand started to feel depressed alone.What is the wife's right and what she should do? Is this not gunnah even when the husband is given cure and he don't do it and is busy in worldly things. He is not giving his wife her rights .. is he not committing sin? Will he be forgiven after this?

Wallaikum As Salaam!

Highly appreciate next time Inshallah you will not use abbrevations especially for 'Salaam'.

From your mail it's not clear what's your husband's problems.

If your husband is not trying hard enough to get rid of the marital/physical problem to have
sexual relations with you avoiding medical treatment, then there is no sin on your part to
separate from him on this ground, if what you have said is the truth.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Azam Mohammaed

I try to clarify doubts logically with Koran's guidance

Mashallah 18 years since I got married to my wife who is a Protestant Christian by faith

ITC Limited ABD-ILTD Division

Bachelor of Commerce