Islam/Cleanliness of body for Salat

Question
Assalam-o-alaekum. I have a question regarding cleanliness of body for Salat. Please excuse me if you find my question to be profoundly ignorant or trivial.

Suppose my body is completely dry and I put on such clothes which are also dry but contain dried Najas (seminal fluid), will my body become impure by coming in contact with such clothes? Considering that both my body and clothes remain dry throughout the time I put on such clothes, will it be right for me to just change my clothes for Salat or will I be also required to wash those parts of my body that came in contact with the dry Najas?

Answer
Walaikumus salam!
         2nd condition is right that" you should wash those parts of your body that came in contact with the dry Najas (with changing cloth)...
I have given this answer in your language. Hope so that it is satisfactory.
MAY ALLAH BLASE US!

Islam

Shakeeb Ahmad