Islam/fetish

Question
I am an 18 year old muslim with a tickle and foot fetish, I never do it myself, but I like to watch videos online of feet being tickled male and female, I wanted to know is it halal or haram???

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with a Salaam as we come across or
write to each other.

Well, in this age one tends to succumb to these temptations, suggest you burn out your extra
energies by going to Gym or playing any outdoor games that burns your extra energies.

And whenever you feel tempted to watch these, you can masturbate but do not get to succumb to
watch these as you end up practicing at later stage that may not be good and viewed well in the
society we live.

Whatever the Almighty Allah has laid down as haram it's for our own good & not to make us in
any way unhappy by stopping from what we want to do. So do not succumb to satanic temptations
and fall into a trap.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.  

Islam

Azam Mohammaed