Islam/Hindu ritual

Question
As-salamu alaykum

I am a revert to Islam from Hinduism. Married a Hindu girl due to family pressure and also foolishly thinking that I would be able to revert her to Islam, she did not... and the marriage ended up in a divorce.

Now ready to oppose all my family members and marry a Muslim girl. I am in talks with a nice Muslim family.

I am the only son to my parents who are still Hindus, if my father dies before me, I would have to perform the Hindu rituals. Will try to pass on the responsibility to other family members, but when the moment comes am not sure how the events will unfold. Emotions could run high within the family, there could be pandemonium and chaos.

Told the situation to the members of the Muslim family with whom I am in talks with. They are not ready to accept this, which is very understandable from their point of view.

If at all I do such an ritual, what is Islams stand on that, I do feel though in my heart that Allah will understand because my parents have done so much for me, trying their best to make me a good human being.

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Alhamdulillaah Presently I am very very busy Inshaa Allaah - So, I apologize for not being able to answer your question at this time - please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar