Assalamu alaikum 27 yer old blessed with doughter question is do i have to tolorate my hasbands sister with her kids??? evry time she comes and stays for like a month Nd i feel  uncomfortabl In my own place .she delivered 3 of her kids here only..i should mention it that she is well off and having a big house near our tired of noise and other stuff during the it permisible if my husband asks her to make her stayngs less?? Or ask her to come only on weekends??? Thanks Jazzakallah...

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

I am sorry - this is a family matter and it depends upon the situation and type of people visiting your house and the problems they might be creating.

You need to openly discuss with your husband/elders/relatives as they are more aware of the situation and the nature of people who are visiting you and they can provide an expert/fitting solution.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.