Islam/Does Islam not too rigorous in timing ?

Question
There is a hadith which implies if one is eating and hears the fajr azan, he may finish off what he is eating i.e he does not have to stop eating immediately. Does this shows that the syariah provides some allowance and not too rigorous in the timing?

Answer
As Salaam Alaikum!

As Muslims we are commanded in the Koran to wish each other with a Salaam as we come across or
write to each other.

You are ignorant about the above which is a command in the Koran but wanting to know on what
some hadith has said.

The Almighty Allah will never command us to do something that is inconvenient to ourselves or
others when it comes to observing salat or meditating or remembering the Almighty Allah.  

So stop trying to know these sort of things and start reading Koran in the language you best
understand and follow to lead a righteous life.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed