Islam/About Loan

Assalam o Alaikum,
Hope everything is fine with you. may GOD increase your knowledge. more and more blessings of Allah upon you.
I come to my question regarding Bank Loan,
As you know many banks are giving Loan and we have to return them in installments with 5% extra money.
Our Parents are past away and we are 2 brothers .
if we borrow money from some person than they need in few months and we can`t.
I am working in Bahrain and i need some money to decrease our financial problem to build a Market in hometown.if i get loan from bank than it could help me to do so.the islamic bank cannot give loan as my salary is not as per there rules and regulation. i can get loan from non islamic bank.
Can you please tell me wether i take loan or No? or what should i do?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

I am sorry but taking a loan from a conventional bank will not solve your problems as there is no barkat in it.

Therefore you should wait and pray to Allah that he from Ghaib settles your financial problems by getting you a good paying Job.

I hope you observe the 5 times obligatory prayers ?

Loan from an Islamic bank is halaal. Loan from a normal bank is haram. Therefore please stay away from haram things.

[Quran 16:95] And purchase not a small gain at the cost of Allah's Covenant. Verily! What is with Allah is better for you if you did but know.

[Quran 16:96] Whatever is with you, will be exhausted, and whatever with Allah (of good deeds) will remain. And those who are patient, We will certainly pay them a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do.

AbuDawud Book 016, Hadith Number 3327.
Chapter : Not known.

Narated By Abdullah ibn Mas'ud : The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) cursed the one who accepted usury, the one who paid it, the witness to it, and the one who recorded it.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.