Islam/prophet's letter to Wahshi

I would like to know if our prophet(pbuh) wrote letters to wahshi(through a messenger)and asked him to become a muslim,telling him that Allah will forgive his sins,with verses of the Quran..I read it on the internet,here is the link....          please tell me if it's saheeh,am writing an article on the prophet's kindness..can i write down this information,or is it a false hadeeth? vassalam

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Sister,

I am sorry these things I am unable to verify. Further they do not give reference to any Shahih Hadeeth.

Instead of writing about Prophet's kindness - you should write about Allah's kindness and take corresponding verses from the Quran which is 100% true and without doubt.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.