Islam/Regarding shirr

Question
QUESTION: Assalam alikum sir,

This is regarding one quarry about shir(Black Magic), in quran it mentioned shaithan says on the judgement day i was having no authority over human body, i just called u on my way u accepted it.
Based on this ayath how the jinn can disturb humans,
And in any sahee hadees says those who belive in shirr will not enter paradise-Ahmed Hadees No.11107 and 11781.
Please help me regarding this subject because one group of people in my place rejecting shirr and jinn possession over human body and they say if some one belive in it then it is shirk, kindly reply.

ANSWER: ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Actually JINNS exist and black magic do  exist - but as Muslims we have to put our faith and trust only in Allaah   Inshaa Allaah

X please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

QUESTION: Assalam alikum
Sir could u please elabrate, as i need detailed answer, there are group of people behind me to prove there is no such thing called shirr, and those who belive in shirr is mushrik, kindly help me in this regard.

Answer
ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WB

Actually, I am on a few days Dawah trip and are unable to answer questions at this time Inshaa Allaah - So, please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

ALLAAH KNOWS BEST
WWW.ALHIKMAT.COM
WWW.ALHIKMATTV.COM

Islam

Islamic Scholar