I refer to the verse 22:78. “And make jihad in God’s cause with true jihad. It is He who has chosen you, and has laid no hardship on you in religion; the creed of your forefather Abraham. It is He who has named you Muslims, in bygone times and in this [book], so that the Messenger might bear witness for you, and that you might bear witness for all mankind. Thus, attend regularly to your prayer, and pay out your zakāt, and hold fast to God. He is your Guardian: the best of guardians and the best to give support”.
On the part “has laid no hardship on you in religion.”
, all the tafseer that I have researched  basically gives the explanation of the concesssionaries that are given . For instance, when performing one's ablution or standing erect due to establishing prayers requires much pain, provision is given in tayammun and prayers in sitting position.
However I believe a different perspective can be made : Basically the main theme of this  verse is about jihad:
1.It starts out with the exhortation “And make jihad in God’s cause with true jihad.”.
2.The previous verse “Believers! Bow down and prostrate yourselves, and worship your Lord alone, and do good, so that you might be successful.” Some mufassir says the command  of prayer is a preparation for jihad.
3.The last part of this verse “He is your Guardian: the best of guardians and the best to give support.” could also indicate that making jihad is “difficult”, but Allah is here to give support.
So we could see the statement “has laid no hardship on you in religion.” in the context  of jihad.Jihad could be perhaps be regarded as the aspect of deen that seemingly brings the most hardship,more so with true jihad,Even thogh that,Allah is implying that in the real sense,jihad would actually bring ease not hardship!
For example if we makes jihad to pray tahajjud,at first it will be hard to wake extra early in the cold morning.But if we make the jihad,after some time,we will actually find nikmah in the tahajjud prayer.Also we will find  ourselves more energetic in the day.However if we succumb to sleep,we will sooner or later becomes lazier and more lethargic.Another example is giving charity.We might think we will be more “hard up” if we are not well off.However if we do give ,we will find Allah will make actually our rizq more than before.
This concept would be consistent with the meaning of the verses:
“So, verily, with every hardship, there is ease:
Verily, with every hardship there is ease.
[Surah Inshirah 94: 5-6]
What is your comment ?Please  give your arguments whether you agree or disagree with this perspective .

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

Amazing !!
you have covered the aspect well. I cant comment on it otherwise it may add one more opinion ( as their is already enough to closely understand what Allah is commanding)

However I would add that a "Haq" argument cannot happen in any other language than Arabic because the translation is wrong.

And make jihad in God’s cause with true jihad.

The word "Haq" is translated as "true Jihad" which is far from representing the actual meaning of "Haq"

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.