Islam/serious question regarding self destructive behavious

QUESTION: what is the fate in the after life of a person if he was suffering from severe schizophrenia but didnt know that, and in frustration and depression says prayer or prays to god to send him to hell in the afterlife and also says to god to send him to hell even if he in future asks for forgiveness and changes his mind and asks god to send him to heaven, then he gets diagnosed for the disease gets treated for a number of years and gets a lot better and remembers what he had said and realizes what a terrible mistake he has made and asks for forgiveness and asks to be sent to heaven, will he be forgiven by god and sent to heaven when he dies or is his fate sealed and he will go to hell?
does god accept it when a person curses themselves to go to hell or pray to go to hell?or does god forgive a person    if later on they pray to go to heaven,( even if they had asked god to send them to hell no matter if they change their minds later on.)  
what if the person was not suffering from any mental disease and was not normal will he be treated the same way? even if he repented later on too? what if the person was only mentally disturbed and not schizophrenic as the doctors diagnosed?
in any case will the person be sent to heaven if he asks to be sent to heaven later on? and is the answer definite and there is no doubt about it or is it upto chance?
and is this some from of kufr shirk or just a major sin.

ANSWER: Anything said or done when a person is under mental instability due to health issues will surely not invite wrath of Allah because he has not said or acted purposely.

However since he is back to normal - Allah surely forgives the one who repents prior to death.

Quran [4:116] Allah forgives not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him, but He forgives whom He pleases other sins than this: one who joins other gods with Allah, has strayed far, far away (from the Right).

Quran [39:53] Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Quran [39:54] "Turn you to your Lord (in repentance) and bow to His (Will), before the Penalty comes on you: after that you shall not be helped.

Quran [39:55] "And follow the Best of (the courses) revealed to you from your Lord, before the Penalty comes on you - of a sudden while you perceive not!

[Quran 61:10] O you who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty?

[Quran 61:11] That you believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that you strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if you but knew!

[Quran 61:12] He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement.

QUESTION: sir I understood the part where god forgives the mentally disturbed, but what happens if the person is not mentally disturbed and commits the same sin or says the same prayers as I asked about before, but later asks for forgiveness as well.
the sin or prayer being asking god to send one to hell even if one changes their mind in future.
what if a normal person does that but later asks for forgiveness and asks to be sent to heaven?

Even though the person did it on purpose but later repented...he will surely be forgiven ...if his repentance is done with a true/sincere approach to Allah/God.

Quran [4:17] Allah accepts only the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and foolishness and repent soon afterwards; it is they to whom Allah will forgive and Allah is Ever All­Knower, All­Wise.

Quran [4:18]And of no effect is the repentance of those who continue to do evil deeds until death faces one of them and he says: "Now I repent;" nor of those who die while they are disbelievers. For them We have prepared a painful torment.  

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.