Islam/urgent issue regarding apostasy and repentance

if a person born to muslim parents and himself a muslim commits major shirk and hence becomes an apostate will allah forgive him if he repents before his death or is he not to be allowed to repent and should be killed? some scholars say that his repentence will not be accepted and they should be just killed. Will allah forgive after repentance or is there some doubt to it? or will allah absolutely forgive after repentance and there is no doubt to it?

1. Shaykh al-Kulayni narrates a sahh (correct) hadith from `Ammr as-Sbti who said: I heard (Imam) Abu `Abdullh (as-Sdiq) (a.s.) saying, "A Muslim from among the Muslims who renounces Islam and rejects the prophethood of Muhammad and considers him untrue, then verily his blood is lawful (mubh) for anyone who hears that from him, his wife is to be separated from him the day he became murtad, his wealth will be divided among his heirs, and his wife will observe the `idda of a widow (i.e., four months). The Imam is obliged to kill him, and not ask him to seek forgiveness."
2. Shaykh at-Tusi narrates a sahh hadth from al-Husayn bin Sa`d who said: I read (a question) in handwriting of a person addressed to (Imam) Abu 'l-Hasan ar-Riz (a.s.): "A person born as a Muslim, then becomes an unbeliever (kfir), polytheist (mushrik), and leaves Islam--should he be asked to seek forgiveness, or should he be killed and not be asked to seek forgiveness?" The Imam (a.s.) wrote: "He should be killed."
3. Shaykh al-Kulayni narrates a sahh hadth from `Ali ibn Ja`far from his brother (Imam) Abu 'l-Hasan (Musa al-Kzim) (a.s.). `Ali ibn Ja`far said, "I asked him about a Muslim who became Christian." He answered, "He should be killed and not be asked to seek forgiveness." Then I asked: "What about a Christian who becomes a Muslim and then turns away from Islam (i.e., becomes murtad)?" He replied, "He should be asked to seek forgiveness; so if he returns (to Islam, then okay), otherwise he should be killed." This hadth covers both types of murtad: fitri as well as milli.
4. Shaykh as-Sadūq quotes a sahh hadith from Muhammad bin Muslim who said that (Imam) Abu Ja`far (al-Bqir) (a.s.) said, "Whoever rejects the prophethood of a prophet/messenger and considers him untrue, then his blood is lawful."
5. Shaykh al-Kulayni quotes a sahh hadith from Muhammad bin Muslim who said, "I asked (Imam) Abu Ja`far (al-Bqir) (a.s.) about the murtad." He said, "Whoever turns away from Islam and rejects what has been revealed to Muhammad (s.a.w.) after he had been a Muslim, then there is no repentance for him; rather it is obligatory to kill him; and his wife should separate from him, and his wealth should be distributed among his heirs."

So according to these hadis there is no hope for a muslim family born apostate.
it says in the quran that "And if any of you turn back from their faith and die in unbelief their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the Hereafter; they will be Companions of the Fire and will abide therein"2:217
this means they can repent before thier death.
but is this only for those who were non muslims before then became muslim an then again became non muslims (and then repented) and not for muslim family born people who comitted shirk (and then repented).
the quran also says "But those who reject Faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of Faith,- never will their repentance be accepted"3:86-91
Is this to be taken in literal sense? does this ayat have priority or higher rank than the previous because it was revealed on a later date? Does this mean that an apostate will never be forgiven even if he repents in this life time.
or is this a class of apostates who increased their shirk after committing it, so that they will not be forgiven?.
the quran also says "Those who believe, then reject faith, then believe (again) and (again) reject faith, and go on increasing in unbelief,- Allah will not forgive them nor guide them on the way"4:137
does allah tala not forgive a muslim born apostate ever? no matter how much he repents?

what if the person who commits apostasy (but repents later) suffers from a mental illness like schizophrenia, was suffering from schizophrenia at that time he committed apostasy and he was hearing voices all the time 24 hours a day 7 days a week but was also a functional person as in he was eating right, clothing right, meeting people and talking with them, studying as well(although not very well)
could tell right from wrong basically, but didnt know he was suffering from schizophrenia and was thinking that he was listening to and talking all the time with telepaths(people with telepathic ability), jinns or had super human hearing or was talking with people with advanced technology (like in the movies) allowing them to listen to him from great great distances and talk with him. A person who thought he was being heard and talked to no matter where he went or what he did.
if such a person comitted apostasy and wouldnt have committed it if he did not have a mental condition like schizophrenia . if such a person later gets diagnosed and is treated (for a number of years) and becomes stable again(not completely cured but better) and then askes for forgiveness (even though he had asked for forgiveness in the past as well in the poor state he was in even though he hadnt been treated at the time). so if such a person later becomes better (not even completely cured but much better) and asks for forgiveness will he be forgiven? although he may have partially or wholly in his senses (except for the ridiculous beliefs about his condition) at the time he committed apostasy?

what if the person who committed apostasy only knew that shirk will never be forgiven (but it turns out that allah says in the quran that shirk will not be forgiven if a person dies in shirk only) and didnt know anything about apostasy (that it will never be forgiven). does it make a difference?

will allah let a hafiz take 10 people to heaven with them on the day of judgement? if so can one of them be the apostate? can a hafiz take an apostate (who repented) with them to heaven?

is there any kind of hope for an apostate who repented?

please dont give personal opinions, give fact based answer in light of quran and hadis.

sir, could it be that even though all or most of the scholars agree that allah will forgive the apostate if he repents, that allah not forgive the apostate by saying that the ayats mentioned in the quran and above are to be taken in the literal meaning?

in the end is there any hope for an apostate born in a muslim family? please answer in detail.

Actually, I am on a few days Dawah trip and are unable to answer questions at this time Inshaa Allaah - So, please forgive me for that Inshaa Allaah-  as soon as I have some availability , I will try to answer your question Inshaa Allaah -however, please do not hesitate to send me a reminder  Inshaa Allaah

In the meantime, please feel free to check out our DAWAH PROGRAMS/LECTURES and KHUTBAHS  on ALHIKMAT TV 24/7 ONLINE - BROADCASTING from FLORIDA USA on WWW.ALHIKMATLIVE.COM  Inshaa Allaah.

Islamic Scholar

BRIEF BIO Shaikh Shafayat was born, in Trinidad, West Indies, where he attended College etc.. Due to his multi-faith and cultural upbringing, he was awarded a scholarship to become a Christian Minister. In 1975 he went to India to study Islam and became the first student from the Caribbean and North America to have enrolled in Darul Uloom Deoband, which is the largest and oldest Islamic Institute in India. In addition to graduating as a Qaari and Islamic Scholar, he also did a course in Journalism and established the Al Hikmat Muslim Magazine, plus he produced many television and radio programs in Trinidad and Florida USA. In 1983 he founded the National Muslim Sports League of Trinidad and Tobago, which established the Islamic Home for Children. He is the Founder/Principal of Darul Uloom Institute in Pembroke Pines Florida and the first Muslim to become President of the Interfaith Council of South Florida in the year 2002. He organized and conducted many Christian / Muslim / Jewish Dialogues in Churches, Synagogues and Islamic Centers in the U.S.A.. Shaikh Shafayat was the first Muslim to represent Islam at a Florida State Faith Summit, held at the Capitol Building with Gov. Jeb Bush in the year 2000. He is a recipient of the Silver Medallion Award from NCCJ (a national interfaith organization) and a recipient of the Peacemaker Award from St. Thomas University in Miami. For many years he lectured on Islam and terrorism to Pembroke Pines Police of South Florida and other Law Enforcement Officers. He lectures throughout the U.S.A. and worldwide on Islam, Interfaith Issues and Cultural Diversity.