Islam/business matte4

Question
Asalam walaykum,
I have a question regarding business. I am In a network marketing business in which I review wholesale products in health beauty and cosmetics. Most of the vitamins are halal or don't have pork in them. I sell them in retail to make a profit. Firstly is this allowed to profit? Second it's networking business I share this business with people around me who are looking for extra income. I teach them to change their buying habit, sell, and find business partner's. The company pays based on volume through points. The bigger network the more I make but I make only when I help them. There are incentives and bonuses. Someone can start in my team and make more than me if they work as hard. I am doing Amway business and met a lot with Muslim people doing this business. Is this allowed? Building a network, creating profit, and incentives for helping them create more points etc? Thank you so much

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

I don't see any Haram in this kind of business, since it's commission on TO basis.

Further, meat of the Pig is Haram & not Pig,please clarify yourself on this as am reproducing
the verses from the Koran.

And for your information, 44% of pig skin is used in the production of Gelatine which is used
in medicinal Industry in making empty capsules, Jelly manufacturing, Ice cream manufacturing &
host of other food Industries.

As the Almighty Allah is the knower of the future, hence made it clear in the Koran that the meat of the Pig is haram and not the pig as such.

2:173
He only prohibits for you the eating of animals that die of themselves (without human interference), blood, the meat of pigs, and animals dedicated to other than God. If one is forced (to eat these), without being malicious or deliberate, he incurs no sin. God is Forgiver, Most Merciful.
5:3
Prohibited for you are animals that die of themselves, blood, the meat of pigs, and animals dedicated to other than God. (Animals that die of themselves include those) strangled, struck with an object, fallen from a height, gored, attacked by a wild animal - unless you save your animal before it dies - and animals sacrificed on altars. Also prohibited is dividing the meat through a game of chance; this is an abomination. Today, the disbelievers have given up concerning (the eradication of) your religion; do not fear them and fear Me instead. Today, I have completed your religion, perfected My blessing upon you, and I have decreed Submission as the religion for you. If one is forced by famine (to eat prohibited food), without being deliberately sinful, then God is Forgiver, Merciful.
6:145
Say, "I do not find in the revelations given to me any food that is prohibited for any eater except: (1) carrion, (2) running blood, (3) the meat* of pigs, for it is contaminated, and (4) the meat of animals blasphemously dedicated to other than God." If one is forced (to eat these), without being deliberate or malicious, then your Lord is Forgiver, Most Merciful.
16:115
He only prohibits for you dead animals, blood, the meat of pigs, and food which is dedicated to other than God. If one is forced (to eat these), without being deliberate or malicious, then God is Forgiver, Most Merciful.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path
of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed