Islam/Dream interpretation

Question
Salam brother,
About five in the morning i had a dream that i was walking in the rain with a close friend of mine.
the rain felt calm and reassuring , yet we were wearing our white uniform and our undergarments were visible.
after walking for a short period of time we were then eating in a fish and chip restaurant.
This is my dream
i would really appreciate if you could interpret the dream for me,
Thank you and Salams.

Answer
Peace to you, again!

Dear Ruqayyah,

Thank you for your message. I prayed about an interpretation but unfortunately none came to me. That probably means that it is one of those dreams that do not carry a significant message.

Kind regards,

A. Abraham

Islam

A. Abraham