Islam/Dream interpretation

Question
Salam again,
This time i am asking the meaning of my aunty
In her dream she saw that my her mum was given a gift that contained 6 scared gray pigeons in a box.
Please interpret this as soon as you can, thank you and salam.

Answer
Peace to you!

Dear Ruqayyah,

Thank you for your message. I have prayed for an interpretation and here are the thoughts that came to me:

My thoughts were directed to a very interesting passage in the Torah:

---------------------------------

“ ‘Anyone who cannot afford a lamb is to bring two doves or two young pigeons to the LORD as a penalty for their sin—one for a sin offering and the other for a burnt offering.

(Leviticus 5:7)

--------------------------------
I need to give you some background to this verse. Ever since Adam and Eve disobeyed God, He used the sacrifice of animals to cover the shame that came as a result of sin. In the verse mentioned above God says to the Israelites what they have to do if they cannot afford a lamb as offering for their sins.

Both, the Qur'an and the Bible say that the blood of animals cannot take away our sins. They serve only symbolically to point to the perfect sacrifice for sins of all mankind through Jesus Christ who was introduced in the Injeel.

Here is what I think it all means for the interpretation of the dream you sent me. Your mum has sinned and God provides a way for her forgiveness by presenting her a free gift of six pigeons. Since she is neither an Israelite not living in the time of the Torah this points symbolically to Jesus the perfect sacrifice. I would urge her to find out more about him. If you wish I can help you in that.

Kind regards,

A. Abraham  

Islam

A. Abraham