Islam/Regarding JIN on different religions

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2014-10-30 04:38:23
As Salaam Alaikum!

The Almighty Allah sent scriptures through some of the prophets that were distorted to suit strayers convenience.

Neither Purana's or Torah or the Bible asks its followers to

practice Idol worship or worship multiple gods, or ascribe relations to God with who ever the people pleases.

However, in these scriptures there are still verses that agrees

with the Koran and Christianity orthodox churches believes in

the exorcism through biblical verses meant to bring the possessed human being to normal self.

Further the below Koranic verse clarifies your doubt as the Almighty Allah informed Prophet Ibrahim that even disbelievers

will be provided during their life time giving them a chance or an opportunity to redeem.

Abraham prayed: "My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and provide its people with fruits. Provide for those who believe in God and the Last Day." (God) said, "I will also provide for those who disbelieve. I will let them enjoy, temporarily, then commit them to the retribution of Hell, and a miserable destiny."

And the Almighty Allah has asked us to read the previous scriptures to understand and also know what has been distorted by strayers.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins &

guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.