Islam/Shaqul qamar

Azam Mohammed wrote at 2014-10-29 13:45:42
As Salaam Alaikum!

Can we please stop misguiding people with false information in the name of Koran.

There is no mention of this miracle in the Koran and this is all fabricated in the hadiths just to equate or make our beloved prophet above other prophets who performed miracles as per the Almighty Allah's command that are mentioned in the Koran.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins & guide us all to the true path of Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Imam Habeeb

Being an Educator of Islamic Studies and Interfaith discussions for the past 25 years and having authored seventeen books and numerous articles on Islam - I think I can answer questions on Islam and other religions and issues of the Hanafi jurisprudence as well as general questions on Quran and Sharia. Love, sex and marital problems are some such topics! This is an independent volunteering service and not under any organizational banner that I may be affiliated with. My book- Intimacy and the Sacred talks about Sex and Muslims.

I have helped thousands of people who are troubled both in life experiences and lack of proper Islamic knowledge.

Latest book Five White Roses and A Red a book of Poetry dedicated to my mother.

Muslims and Non Muslims. I love Interfaith activities.
Youths and issues of generational gap are my areas too. Families under stress.