Allah's apostle (PBUH) has said that a faithful business man will be near the prophet in Paradise like the index finger and middle finger (Correct me if I am wrong), Does the same rule apply for a faithful employee who does not have the means to run his own business but works faithfully? May god bless you.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

I am sorry I have not heard this hadith...but what I do know is that a person who takes care of the yateem (orphans) will be with the prophet in paradise like the index and middle finger.

Bukhari Volumn 007, Book 063, Hadith Number 224.
Narated By Sahl : Allah's Apostle said, "I and the one who looks after an orphan will be like this in Paradise," showing his middle and index fingers and separating them.

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 073, Hadith Number 034.
Narated By Sahl bin Sa'd : The Prophet said, "I and the person who looks after an orphan and provides for him, will be in Paradise like this," putting his index and middle fingers together.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.