Sir I have been trying to get married for the past several years and have failed miserably because I am nothing but a pretty face. I have now decided to never get married but also to never masturbate or commit adultery. This is my promise to Allah but I have a question sir. The prophet (PBUH) has said that marriage is half the faith. If I don't do it and also don't sin will I still be held accountable for this decision I have taken. Please clarify my doubts sir. Jazak'alllah kher.

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

Allah has ordered in the Quran

[Quran 24:32] Marry those among you who are single, or the virtuous ones among yourselves, male or female: if they are in poverty, Allah (God) will give them means out of His grace: for Allah (God) encompasseth all, and he knoweth all things.

With majority of the people married and enjoying this special blessing of Allah...I don't see any strong reason for you not to get married.

However if something is coming your way in between you and marriage...then I suggest you to tauba to Allah.

Not marrying or committing sins such as adultery ...will take you no-where closer to Allah but on the contrary will make you closer to Shaitan.

Secondly one needs a companion to spend the rest of the life peacefully. Once you get beyond your current age you will feel the pinch of loneliness as nobody would be much interested to accompany you or to talk to you or engage with you for past time. Therefore you need you a companion in your dire times or times of old age.

So please do tauba...recite astaghfar and do dua to Allah to help you get married quickly.

dua qabool timings.

- last 3rd part of night (bukhari)
- between adaan and iqamah (ahmad/abu dawud)
- while prostrating (muslim/abu dawud)
- After each obligatory salah (Tirmidhi)
- During the rain (Abu Dawud & Ibn Majah)
- While travelling (Tirmidhi)
- On the Day of Arafat (Malik/Tirmidhi)
- In the month of Ramadan (Bukhari/Muslim)
- While breaking the fast-Iftar Time (Ahmad/Tirmidhi)
- While visiting the sick (Muslim)

[Quran 2:186] When My servants ask you (Prophet Muhammed) concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every supplicant when he calls on Me. Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me, That they may walk in the right way.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 052, Hadith Number 145.
Narated By Mus'ab bin Sad : Once Sad (bin Abi Waqqas) thought that he was superior to those who were below him in rank. On that the Prophet said, "You gain no victory or livelihood except through (the blessings and invocations of) the poor amongst you."

Allah is more nearer to us than our jugular vein and He listens to our prayers and supplications directly.

Allah says in Holy Quran,

[Surah Qaf 50:16] It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein.

So the best way to ask Allah is to ask Him very humbly directly through dua and salaat.

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 1474.
Narated By An-Nu'man ibn Bashir : The Prophet (pbuh) said: Supplication (du'a') is itself the worship. He then recited:

[Quran]40:60 And your Lord/Allah says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer):

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 1476.
Narated By Fudalah ibn Ubayd, : The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) heard a person supplicating during prayer. He did not mention the greatness of Allah, nor did he invoke blessings on the Prophet (pbuh).

The Apostle of Allah (pbuh) said: He made haste.

He then called him and said either to him or to any other person: If any of you prays, he should mention the exaltation of his Lord in the beginning and praise Him; he should then invoke blessings on the Prophet (pbuh); thereafter he should supplicate Allah for anything he wishes.

AbuDawud Book 002, Hadith Number 1483.
Narated By Salman al-Farsi : The Prophet (pbuh) said: Your Lord is munificent and generous, and is ashamed to turn away empty the hands of His servant when he raises them to Him.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 416.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, "My Mercy overpowers My Anger."

Shahi Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 054, Hadith Number 514
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle (SAW) said, "If one says one-hundred times in one day: "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Alone Who has no partners, to Him belongs Dominion and to Him belong all the Praises, and He has power over all things (i.e. Omnipotent)", one will get the reward of manumitting ten slaves, and one-hundred good deeds will be written in his account, and one-hundred bad deeds will be wiped off or erased from his account, and on that day he will be protected from the morning till evening from Satan, and nobody will be superior to him except one who has done more than that which he has done."

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 075, Hadith Number 350.
Narated By Anas : Allah's Apostle said, "When anyone of you appeal to Allah for something, he should ask with determination and should not say, 'O Allah, if You wish, give me.', for nobody can force Allah to do something against His Will.

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 075, Hadith Number 351.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "None of you should say: 'O Allah, forgive me if You wish; O Allah, be merciful to me if You wish,' but he should always appeal to Allah with determination, for nobody can force Allah to do something against His Will."

Bukhari Volumn 008, Book 075, Hadith Number 352.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Allah's Apostle said, "The invocation of anyone of you is granted (by Allah) if he does not show impatience (by saying, "I invoked Allah but my request has not been granted.")

dua from Quran

[Quran 7:23] Rabbana zalamna anfusina wa illam taghfir lana wa tarhamna lana kunan minal-khasireen. (Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost.)

[Quran 14:40] Rabbana wa taqabbal Du'a (O our Lord! And accept my Prayer.)

[Quran 23:109] Rabbana amanna faghfir lana warhamna wa anta khayrur Rahimiin (Our Lord! We believe; then do Thou forgive us, and have mercy upon us: For Thou art the Best of those who show mercy)

[Quran 3:194] Rabbana wa 'atina ma wa'adtana 'ala rusulika wa la tukhzina yawmal-Qiyamah innaka la tukhliful mi'aad (Our Lord! Grant us what Thou didst promise unto us through Thine apostles, and save us from shame on the Day of Judgment: For Thou never breakest Thy promise)

[Quran 3:193] Rabbana faghfir lana dhunoobana wa kaffir 'ana sayyi'aatina wa tawaffana ma'al Abrar (Our Lord! Forgive us our sins, blot out from us our iniquities, and take to Thyself our souls in the company of the righteous)

[Quran 3:147] Rabbana-ghfir lana dhunuubana wa israfana fi amrina wa thabbit aqdamana wansurna 'alal qawmil kafireen Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith)

[Quran 3:8] Rabbana la tuzigh quloobana ba'da idh hadaytana wa hab lana milladunka rahmah innaka antal Wahhab (Our Lord! (they say), Let not our hearts deviate now after Thou hast guided us, but grant us mercy from Thine own Presence; for Thou art the Grantor of bounties without measure)

[Quran 2:201] Rabbana atina fid-dunya hasanatan wa fil 'akhirati hasanatan waqina 'adhaban-nar (Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the hereafter, and save us from the chastisement of the fire)

[Quran 2:127] Rabbana taqabbal minna innaka antas Sameeaul Aleem (Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing)

[Ale Imran 3:15] Say: Shall I give you glad tidings of things Far better than those? For the righteous are Gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath; therein is their eternal home; with companions pure (and holy); and the good pleasure of G od. For in Allah/God's sight are (all) His servants.

[Ale Imran 3:16] (Namely), those who say: "Our Lord! we have indeed believed: forgive us, then, our sins, and save us from the agony of the Fire.

[Ale Imran 3:17] Those who show patience, Firmness and self-control; who are true (in word and deed); who worship devoutly; who spend (in the way of Allah/God); and who pray for forgiveness in the early hours of the morning.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.