Islam/Regarding JIN on different religions

Dear Sir ,
Assalam-u-alaikum . I have  question regarding 'JIN' in different religions .

1) Does every religion believe in jin ?

2) In islam , Allah gives us some Quranic Aayat that helps to protect us from bad JIN , And also we know among all other religions , Islam is the only PERFECT religion in the world .

Then how is it possible to remove 'BAD JIN' among in other religions like Hinduism , Christian etc etc ? How a hidu / christian can remove / protect from JIN using their religion ?

Would you please help me to clear my confusion ?

Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother,

1. I am sorry I have not studied all the religions but broadly speaking almost every-one believes in something called ghost etc ...which is close to Jinn.

2. Nobody can harm a person...and Jinns do not have powers to harm us unless Allah wills.

[Hijr 15:27] And the Jinn race, We had created before, from the fire of a scorching wind.

[Taha 20:112] But he who works deeds of righteousness, and has faith, will have no fear of harm nor of any curtailment (of what is his due).

[Quran 72:22] Say: "No one can deliver me from Allah/God (If I were to disobey Him), nor should I find refuge except in Him.

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.