Islam/Shaqul qamar

QUESTION: I want to know your views on the following two points?
1. I want to know your opinion about the the shaqul qamar incident? in many tafaseer they have stated that it really happened, though it is not clearly stated in Quran. What is your view?
2. what does islam say about surrogate mother? is it allowed in islam or not?

ANSWER: Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Rahim (In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

Dear Brother/Sister,

1. I am sorry I refrain from giving my opinions in matters. However whether the moon split or didn't neither increases nor decreases my faith in Allah.

2. I am sorry so far have not read any hadith that supports this issue. Any child born our of wedlock is illegitimate.

You can download these hadith books and book of tafsir from our website

Its my duty to help those in need. You are free to ask as many questions as you like.

If you are not convinced or feel the answer did not address all your questions, pls write back immediately without any hesitation. Please do forgive me if there is an unexpected delay in replying.

Pls spare some time and see these small video clips.

which is the best religion - how to identify the true scripture

why is islam the best religion - 15point explanation

love affairs & Islam

( Note: I am not a mufti, if you are in doubt or want 100% accuracy please verify the above hadith with an authentic personality. However I have not altered any hadith and presented it as and how it was found. May Allah forgive our mistakes from time to time...ameen.)

QUESTION: sir i believe you misunderstood my question. I have no concern with whether your faith increase or decreases. this is your personal matter. I just want to know that some tafaseer has stated that shaqul qamar incident did take place, while some like SHAH WALI ULLAH believe that no it didn't. Both have their arguments. I just want to know your opinion. And if your believe that by giving opinion either your faith will decrease or increase, then i am sorry to say that your faith is very weak, you should immediately quit this job, as people will ask your opinion in so many matters.

According to hadith ...yes there is evidence.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 056, Hadith Number 830.
Narated By Abdullah bin Masud : During the lifetime of the Prophet the moon was split into two parts and on that the Prophet said, "Bear witness (to thus)."

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 056, Hadith Number 831.
Narated By Anas : That the Meccan people requested Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle, and so he showed them the splitting of the moon.

Bukhari Volumn 004, Book 056, Hadith Number 832.
Narated By Ibn 'Abbas : The moon was split into two parts during the lifetime of the Prophet.

Solutions strictly from the Quran and the authentic Hadiths. ****** website ****** Do pose your questions and see the difference in our answers.

Preaching Islam since childhood, and further gained commanding knowledge of almost every affairs of the religion though authentic books and attending lectures by notable scholars of Islam

Bachelors degree in Commerce, Diploma in Electronics Engg.