Islam/torrent

Question
Aslam u ALliykum,
Mufti Sahab i live in pakistan.in pakistan we can only find cd of games and movies which are pirated approx 1 dollar 100 Rs . i like to play games but buying orginal game is using more money than my buget they are of 50 dollars and more.Now days i m downloading games from torrent.
i want to ask that i m allowed to download or is thr any other way

Answer
Wallaikum As Salaam!

Well, cheating starts in small ways, today you are downloading these but tomorrow the temptation
will be there to hack other a/c , banks etc.

Similarly, unless we discourage not buying smuggled items or items sold in the grey market, then
smuggling/grey markets will thrive and brings down or collapse one's country economy.

And these people will never be on the side of the Almighty Allah on the judgement day.

Why don't you indulge in some outdoor physical activities or sports/games that keeps you healthy
and also entertains you Inshallah.

May the Almighty Allah have mercy on us to forgive our sins and guide us all to the true path of
Islam as per the Koran for rest of our life.

Islam

Azam Mohammaed